Popular Safari Selections
The legendary Kruger National Park in South Africa is the area with the greatest diversity of wildlife in Africa. Born as the Sabie Reserve in 1898 to protect the wildlife from over-hunting, the area was enlarged and proclaimed as the Kruger National Park in 1926.
The Park today not only protects the wildlife but also the cultural history of the area through museums and the preservation of historical sites. One of the best ways to experience these historical sights is via the standard and superior accommodation in the area. Some of the lodges are very colonial and instantly draw you back to the past with their old world feel.
Kruger Park Tours & Safaris
Brief, but Stylish
Only have three short days to spare? Then this is for you. Spend 2 nights in private luxury Kruger Park lodges located in the spectacular Kruger National Park.
Kruger on Elephant Back
Luxury game lodge accommodation and face to face interaction with elephants, combine to give you the best Elephant back safari in South Africa.
Activities in Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park is a nature haven, filled with pretty birds, mighty animals and varied plant life. Activities include animal hides, where you stay hidden away while watching the animals interact
. Alternatively there are a variety of walking safaris focusing on major historical and ecological factors of the area.
Last but not least the main highlight is morning and evening game drives
, when you can track and view the bigger animal species of the Kruger Park.
Self Drive packages
- Make use of self catering accommodation or a luxury lodge while discovering the wildlife and ecology of Kruger National Park from the comfort of a spacious, family rental car. Experience an African safari at your own pace.
Game Walking Trails
- With Kruger National Park giving the general public access to its beauty, you may now also discover its wildlife and awesome vistas. For the ultimate wilderness experience, try out one of these bush walking safaris.
Luxury Lodge Safaris
- You can choose from a variety of standard, family, romantic and luxury lodges in and around Kruger National Park. Enjoy mind blowing cuisine and superior safari activities.
What to Do
Siyabona Africa Travel Consultants
- Guided Walking Safaris
- Open vehicle game drives
- Visit cultural sites
- Enjoy a wellness spa at a private lodge
- Environmental interpretations
can advise you on the ideal Kruger Safari Package, incorporating all you want to experience on your safari holiday of a lifetime.
: home of Africa's most pristine wilderness areas and the largest Elephant herds
: wide horizons, spectacular canyons, big game and the world's oldest desert
: spectacular wildlife and scenery and the adventure of the mighty Victoria Falls
: breathtaking natural beauty, big game, Lake Kariba and the Victoria Falls
: the prime safari destination of forests, deserts, lakes and spectacular wildlife
: Africa's highest peak, the cradle of mankind and the greatest show on earth